Monday, August 5, 2013



Literature Review Wiki Contribution Blog

When I was first introduce to Wiki in Educ 639 I found it to be confusing while trying to meet its challenges that lies ahead. This experience has been one of my greatest accomplish ever. While the purposes of Wiki were design to help users understand when collaborating with peers or friends. This social media tools allow great interaction among people who love to learn to create, share, and exchange vital information and ideas in a networks. It introduces ways that students can work together and to solved problem. It connects ones ideals with others so that the learning process can produce clearer work.  When using Wiki you can add your personal touch to question alone with sharing and connecting with other question. When using Wiki I had the opportunity to contribute to the Wiki literature review assignment. During this time with my fellow classmate I took part in sharing my reference to be produce in the overall assignment.




This technology do create a sold platforms through which individuals and networks can co-create, share and modify how users can generate valuable content through the use of Wiki. However wiki also produce and introduce substantial and pervasive changes between different individuals as well as different communities. My group as a whole has contributed great information on putting this project together. Not saying that it has not got bumpy at times but everybody is sticking it out likes though soldiers. I am so grateful to be working with my peers on finishing up on this assignment. This project causes for much dedication on working through every step to see the fishing product at the end.




I am so glad that I have had the opportunity to have this experience in using wiki for a social media. I am still learning to use Wiki and my skills are not perfect but still learning from this experience. I believe that this would be a great tool for others teachers alone with students to use. If teachers are looking for a great social media tool I would introduce Wiki for their class. Their students would enjoy the avenue of building social skill. With social skills you will be able to facilitate interaction and communication with outer people. When you relate with others people or be able to work in large groups can and will develops one’s communications skills. In my learning process I will not leave with empty hands but will take every skill that I have learning from using Wiki social media.







No comments:

Post a Comment